Thursday, March 02, 2006

Blue Fish

One of the blue fish. They had put five into the tank, but there are only two left. Very difficult lighting conditions.

After school, I went to a temple near the expressway. It's kind of out of the way, but there are some trees there waiting for spring blossom time. I also went to the opposite hill-side to investigate something that lloked like a cemetery. It was a cemetery - for pets. There are four or five tiers, a Kannon statue ... and a grand total of four (4) headstones and a lot of empty plots. One of the headstones was dated 1999 ("Queen Haponess"). As a cemetery, I'd say it is a failure.

1 comment:

mike fairbanks said...

Ughh, aquarium shots, very hard to do, check the galleries on DPC, someone has done some awesome shots, I forget who, but I'm sure they'd respond to a message with some tips, or may even have listed some with the pics, there was a thread on this a while back, a long while....