Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Madness

In a fit of m***ess, I decided to change the Template of this blog. Of course, that means losing any formatting such as that for the the <--- dpc links, now at left. Oh, well, 'tis done now.

Just to show you how boring things are this week, here's a picture of a yellow flowering plant that I presume is related to the lettuce or cabbage family; the leaves certainly look cabbagey. I should find out what it's called some day, then promptly forget what it is. I'd been trying for a few days to think what dogwood is called in Japanese (having posted a picture a while ago of its pink flowers) (and, yes, I could have looked back), but I didn't remember it until I was perusing the Japanese newspaper this morning, which mentioned the Hanamizu Festival somewhere.

No comments: