Saturday, January 14, 2006

Finding Parts Unknown in Your Soup


hehe, I haven't touched my camera in a couple of days, but have been thinking about photography a lot. There's a picture I want to take for the Free Study, but it necessitates things I don't have available. So I'll have to think of something else...
Today I bought a Yamaha guitar. I'm no great guitarist by a long, long shot but I'll be able to use it in classes. However, my fingers are so soft from not playing for such a long time, it hurts if I play too long.
We had some decent rain today. Winter is pretty dry and humidity is very low here.
Well, here's an outtake from the Shapes challenge.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I really like this pic, the individual pieces of blue paper give some dimension and the yellow crane stands out nicely against the blue.