Tuesday, January 03, 2006

So, it looks like I have to change the time/date every time I post.
I had hoped to visit one of the shrines to take photos after doing some errands, but Mi-chan has a cold and didn't want to be left alone too long. So I suggested we play OltreMare, which is a game I got from Secret Santa. For Christmas, one of the guys on boardgamegeek organised a Secret Santa list. I sent a game to someone in S. Korea (who actually shares a post box number with the organiser - Mi-chan was a bit suspicious of that), and I received Oltremare (the old edition).


I bought two packs of Pirates of the Barbary Coast, which is a collectible game so you don't know what you're getting in the packet. The only reason was to get some ships for OltreMare - and I just happened to end up with two ships the same, the Carthage, which was good because they're not too big.

The game is still unfinished, because she went to bed.

No comments: