Monday, January 02, 2006

Oops, forgot...

I was doing the vacuuming this morning, then I decided to take down the Christmas tree. I had taken off all the decorations except the lights, then realised I hadn't taken a photo of the whole tree. So here's a photo from last month...



It was good to have a tree, and I was glad to be able to get it cheaply ... a 150cm "nude" tree. Artificial, of course, and I managed to fit it back in the box all right. Artificial tree notwithstanding, I was surprised that it lost needles like a real tree (though not as much, of course).

As far as I remember, the "proper" date for taking is the 6th, but it takes up a bit of room in the corner.

1 comment:

L2 said...

DOF works well here. Warm tones really bring back the feelings of Christmas. What a nice start to your PAD project!